FHI 360’s work would not be possible without the generous support of our funders and partners. We appreciate their crucial contribution and value their continued trust.
- Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Cong ty TNHH Y Te Hoa Hao
- DAI Europe, Ltd.
- Dimagi, Inc.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Hess Corporation
- Institute of Vaccines and Medical Biologicals
- Janssen Pharmaceutical Research & Development, LLC
- Johnson & Johnson
- Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc.
- Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
- Noble Energy, Inc.
- Novo Nordisk
- Procter & Gamble
- Qualcomm® Wireless Reach™
- S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
- Strumpf Consulting
- Technical Resources International, Inc.
- Westat, Inc.
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Bush Foundation
- CDC Foundation
- The Children's Investment Fund Foundation
- Clinton Foundation
- The Community Foundation for the National Capital Region
- The David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- Drosos Foundation
- Educate A Child, a programme of the Education Above All Foundation
- FHI Foundation
- Ford Foundation
- GE Foundation
- Henry E. Niles Foundation, Inc.
- The JPB Foundation
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Margaret A. Cargill Foundation
- Novartis Foundation
- The Philadelphia Foundation
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- The Rockefeller Foundation
- The United Nations Foundation
- Walmart Foundation
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Avenir Health
- The British Council
- Burnet Institute
- Business for Social Responsibility
- Gavi Alliance
- Girls Inc.
- Hispanic Information and Telecommunication Network, Inc
- IntraHealth International
- Medicines for Malaria Venture
- PATH Vaccine Solutions
- Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute
- The Union North America
- World Vision International
- Vital Strategies
- Academic Model Providing Access to Healthcare
- Case Western Reserve University
- Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- Nagasaki University
- University of Notre Dame
- The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
- World Bank
- World Health Organization
U.S. Federal and Local Government Agencies
- National Cancer Institute
- National Science Foundation
- New York City Department of Education
- Open World Leadership Center
- Pennsylvania’s State System of Higher Education
- U.S. Agency for International Development
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of the Navy
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- National Institute of Mental Health
- U.S. Department of State
- Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
- Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs
- U.S. Consulate, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- U.S. Embassy, Kabul, Afghanistan
- U.S. Embassy, Islamabad, Pakistan
- U.S. Embassy, Lima, Peru
- U.S. Embassy, Manila, Philippines
Host Country Governments and Bilateral Agencies
- African Field Epidemiology Network
- Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Global Affairs Canada
- International Development Research Centre (Canada)
- Irish Aid
- National Cancer Center, Singapore
- U.K. Department for International Development
We express our gratitude to the individuals who support FHI 360 programs.
These gifts enable us to expand our reach while deepening our search for solutions to today’s most challenging issues in human development.
Originating funders for calendar year 2016.
We have made every attempt to ensure the accuracy of this list and ask that you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you find an error or omission.